Sunday, December 25, 2011

SORRY for the bad video quality....
So in this video you can see my Christmas presents and the Christmas tree(at the end of the video you can see it) :)) Two presents are still missing, because my parents ordered them from amazon and what shall I say? I'll get belated Christmas presents;) The two missing things are "Les Contes d'Hoffmann" - the DVD, you'll know that recording with Agnes, I'm sure! And one book I'm really curious about! A book about Agnes, maybe just collected articles from several websites, but I have to say, I don't have a clue how the book looks like, if it's good or whatever....
As you can see in this video my Agnes Baltsa related presents were: The full recordings of: "Il Campanello", "Carmen", "Hérodiade", "La Nozze di Figaro" and "L'italiana in Algeri" (I already had Carmen and L'italiana in Algeri, but just cross sections...). Also Agnes related presents were: The "Opera for Africa, Live from Verona" LP and Christiane Baumann's "Agnes Baltsa" book-a book I already borrowed several times from the library, but since this is such a wonderful book, I wanted to have it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment