Monday, November 28, 2011

One item of my ♥Agnes Baltsa♥ collection

I've got soooo many ♥Agnes Baltsa♥ items, so I'm gonna show you what I have! (in several posts of course:)) Today I show you my ♥Agnes Baltsa♥ "Opern-Recital" LP from 1981:)



I


It's also been published as CD some years ago (I've got the CD too), but I think LP's have more character - I love them!
The recording includes such great songs and with Agnes' angellike voice every track is something very special:)

The LP includes:

-Una voce poco fà (Il barbiere di Siviglia/ Gioacchino Rossini)
-Tanti affetti in tal momento (La donna del lago/ Gioacchino Rossini)
-Nacqui all'affanno...Non più mesta (La cenerentola/ Gioacchino Rossini)
-Parto, parto, ma tu ben mio (La clemenza di tito/ W.A. Mozart)
-Ah si, mie care...Or la sull'onda (Il giuramento/ Saverio Mercadante)
-Fia dunque vero...O mio Fernando (La favorita/ Gaetano Donizetti)
-La luce langue (Macbeth/ Giuseppe Verdi)
-Voi lo sapete (Cavalleria rusticana/ Pietro Mascagni)

No comments:

Post a Comment